Tuesday 3 April 2012

Pre Wedding Photoshoot - Katy and Neil at Marsden Beach, South Shields, Tyne and Wear

When people ask why I do pre wedding photo shoots with my couples I tell them it's to:


a) get to know the couple better and vice verse.  I never want to be a stranger on their big day.  It's important for them to feel comfortable with me


and


b) to defuse the nerves about having their photo taken.  Most people say to me they hate having their photo taken.  The pre wedding photo shoot is designed as an hour of fun to show the couple there is nothing to worry about.


And this was definitely the case with Neil and Katy.  We decided to have a stroll along Marsden Beach in South Shields.  It was a glorious warm Sunday afternoon.  It couldn't have been better.  We spent an hour or so on the beach messing around skimming stones etc.  I was impressed with Katy's shoes and how effortlessly she scrambled over the rocks in them!!!!


In the car park afterwards, Neil said "I was really nervous about doing this today.  I was really nervous about getting my photo taken on the wedding day.  But this was so easy!  There's nothing to worry about is there?"  My point proved!  :o)


Anyway, here is a selection of images from our day on the beach.














No comments:

Post a Comment