Sunday 8 February 2009

A rare weekend off

....well, when I say a weekend off....

With a big wedding next weekend, I've had some preparations to do for it including contacting the registrar, the reception venue and a couple of venues where I intend to do the photos of the bride and groom.  It should be a lovely wedding in Alnwick, Northumberland, so fingers crossed this cold snap will have finished by then.  This one will be the first wedding I've done in Alnwick, so I'm planning to use some of the surrounding scenery and architecture for the photos.

I've also been buoyed by the feedback about the last wedding portfolio we did.  Hannah, Dan and their family have passed on some lovely messages about the photos.  Just need to do the wedding albums for them now.

If you use Twitter, you can now find JP Photography there.  Search for jpphotographyuk and feel free to follow us.


No comments:

Post a Comment