Monday 2 February 2009

Hannah and Dan - Rugby (St Marie's RC Church and The Woodhouse Hotel)

So it's been just over a week since our first wedding of 2009.  The bride and groom are on honeymoon, the images are edited and the portfolio is online now for them and their guests to view.

I am really pleased with the images produced for Hannah and Dan.  I am my biggest critic but the critic in me is extremely pleased too.  

Hannah and Dan gave me a bit of freedom to experiment and with Hannah's remit of "be creative and imaginative" I was able to let me creative juices flow.  There was a desire to keep formal shots to a minimum in favour of more reportage styled shots as they wanted me to capture the essence of the day and the fun and informal slant they encouraged throughout with all the guests.  

I've included a few of my favourite shots here.  I'll be posting a bigger selection on the main website.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment