Tuesday 6 December 2011

A Little Winter Treat - Wedding Photography Offer

OK, so it's been a superb year for me.  I took the brave decision to go full time with Jamie Penfold Photography at the start of the year (January 17th to be precise!).  It's been scary at times but it's the best decision I have ever made.  I've worked with an amazing set of of couples who have made 2011 just brilliant for me.  A HUGE thank you to everyone I've worked with this year.


And so for my little winter treat.  For anyone who is getting married in January, February or March 2012 and have still not secured their wedding photographer, I'm offering a 10% discount to anyone booking me for weddings in the first 3 months of the New Year.  


You will get a pre-wedding photoshoot and your images on an online portfolio.  For more info, to arrange a consultation or to book me, simply contact me on info@jamiepenfold.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment