Wednesday 20 October 2010

Engagement Photo Shoots

We are delighted to introduce Engagement Shoots to our bridal services. This is an ideal way for the two of you to celebrate your engagement or your forthcoming wedding in an informal setting of your choice.

For those who are a little nervous about being in front of the camera and want to gain a bit of confidence (I wish I had a pound for every time a bride or groom has said I hate having my photo taken) to those who just want to get a stunning set of images to share with their friends and family before their big day, your shoot will take up to three hours and can be in a location of your choice, whether it be the venue of your wedding, where the proposal took place or a place special to you both.  

The sessions are designed to be relaxed and informal and are just £250. Believe me you'll have a lot of fun, so why not contact me to check on availability.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment