Thursday 9 February 2012

Award Winning Wedding Photo - The Wedding Community Image of the Month





I'm delighted to announce that my image from Darren and Victoria's wedding in October 2011 has been voted as Image of the Month for January on The Wedding Community.  I am absolutely delighted with the news especially as the competition was stiff.  There were so many exceptional images and I really didn't think I would win.




I'd like to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who voted for the image.  I really does mean a hell of a lot to me.


And one final word, if you're getting married do 2 things:


1) Drop me a line to arrange a consultation to see how I can create mind blowing wedding images and capture your memories and emotions of your magical day


2) Visit the Wedding Community for ideas and advice on how to make your big day truly reflect who you are. http://www.theweddingcommunity.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment