Thursday 29 December 2011

New Wedding Photography You Tube Channel for Jamie Penfold Photography

As you will probably notice, the blog is looking a little different.  It is part of a redesign of all my online platforms for 2012.  I hope you agree that the new, brighter looking blog reflects my images and work so much better than the moodiness of the black blog of 2010/11.  


Part of my plans for 2012 is to develop my presence further in other areas of the web, so I have set up the Jamie Penfold Photography YouTube Channel here.  And the first video is live now.






This will mostly showcase my wedding photography but from time to time I will also be using it to showcase other areas of my photographic work.


Please take some time out to view the video and make sure you subscribe to the channel.


I hope you enjoy it.


All the best for the new year


Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment