Tuesday 19 October 2010

New Customer Testimonial - Gemma and Graham (North Shields Registry Office)

I received this amazing testimonial from Gemma and Graham today follow their wedding which I shot at North Shields Registry Office earlier this year.



"We are so incredibly pleased with our photos, they are even better then what we could have imagined.  Being a budget bride, I was worried about finding a good photographer but from the start Jamie had us at ease and worked with our budget and kept in touch throughout the planning process.  On the day Jamie was like one of the family and I don't think anyone even noticed he was there!!  The resulting photos are amazing...who would have thought I was in North Shields!!!

I can't recommend Jamie enough as a person, and the photos......well they speak for themselves!!!"

Thank you so much guys for your kind words...it means a hell of a lot to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment