Wednesday 22 April 2009

London - Still Life

Well, it's been a while since I last updated the blog.  I've spent most of April so far taking a well earned rest which included a bit of a road-trip around England.  First stop was a few days in London.  I never tire of London.  I go 2 or 3 times a year and every time I go I find something new.  Surprisingly I have never been to the British Museum before.  We were only at the British Museum for an hour as it wasn't really exciting enough for the kids.  But in that time I saw enough to make me want to come back and explore.  I spent most of my time looking up at the awesome glass ceiling (Photos of that to come).

Anyway, I've posted a selection of the still life photography I did in the museum.  I hope to be there again soon so I can capture more of what is without a doubt one of the most stunning museums this country has to offer.






No comments:

Post a Comment